COVID-19 Student Exposures 7-12
We were recently informed of COVID-19 exposures impacting our school.
If your child is in one or more of the classes or buses listed below, you will need to monitor your child for COVID-19 symptoms for a 10-day period starting on the date indicated. During this period, check your child’s temperature twice daily and watch for COVID-19 symptoms.
A list of symptoms can be found at www.cdc.gov/coronavirus.
Should your child develop a fever or any symptoms, your child should stay home, isolate, and you should contact your healthcare provider for guidance, and if able, get your child tested for COVID-19.
- Blue Bus
- Homeroom: Chambrone
- Period 1: Algebra-S. Davis/Tomaino
- Period 2: Earth Science-Mahanna
- Period 3: PE/Earth Science Lab-Ricco/Mahanna
- Period 4: English 9-Hillage
- Period 5: Lunch-Cafeteria
- Period 6: Intro to Computers-Chambrone
- Period 7: Global 9-V. Davis
- Period 8: Spanish II-Milone
- Period 9: HS Band/Chorus-Pierce/Lovecchio
- Mr. Mahanna’s Classroom
- Homeroom: Papienuk
- Period 1: Algebra-S. Davis
- Period 2: Math Lab-Clements
- Period 3: Living Environment Lab/PE-Gaasch/Ricco
- Period 4: English 10-Papienuk
- Period 5: Living Environment-Gaasch
- Period 6: Lunch-Cafe
- Period 7: English 9-Hillage
- Period 8: Global 9-V. Davis
- Period 9: Global 10-Famolaro
- English: Mr. Klopfanstein’s Classroom