Skip To Main Content

Counseling Office

Counseling Office Announcements

College Credits for Dual Enrollment

Seniors - College credits earned through dual enrollment with any college or university or earned any other way whiile in high school will not appear on your high school transcript, which includes only high school credits.  If you want your intended college to be informed of any college credits earned, you must contact the college through which the credits were earned and request that they send a transcript to your intended college.  MVCC transcripts can be requested at



Contact Information

Bryan Waterman
7-12 School Counselor

Kaitlyn Phillips
K-12 School Social Worker

Counseling Office Secretary