Counseling Office Announcements

  • Give Back to Utica Essay Contest

    Presented by The Community Foundation of Herkimer & Oneida Counties, Inc., through the Give Back to Utica Fund


    A paid, full-time summer internship at the Utica Public Library is being offered to current high school juniors and seniors who live in Herkimer or Oneida counties. The student intern will have the opportunity to see how the modern public library functions as a vital community organization. The internship will also allow the student to learn about the wide array of activities that take place in the library, and the variety of skills library personnel employ in business management, human services, retail, entertainment and education. 


    For full details on the contest and how to enter, click here.

    Consent Form

    Comments (-1)
  • New Scholarships Available

    Make sure to keep an eye on our scholarships page to stay up to date!

    Comments (-1)

  • SUNY Upstate Open Houses

    SUNY Upstate is pleased to announce our upcoming Open Houses for prospective students! Attendees will learn about our degree programs, admissions, financial aid, student life and more.  Families, faculty and counselors are welcome to attend! 

    Undergraduate Programs Open House – March 28, 2020 
    Medical Imaging/Radiography (X-ray), Medical Imaging/Ultrasound, Medical Imaging/BPS CT and MRI (for X-ray Techs), Nursing (entering with an RN), Medical Technology, Medical Biotechnology, Radiation Therapy and Respiratory Therapy

    Graduate Programs Open House – April 18, 2020 
    Behavior Analysis Studies (MS), Clinical Perfusion (MS), Nursing (MS, Post-Masters, DNP), Biomedical Research (MS, PhD), MedPrep (MS), Medicine (MD, MD/MPH, MD/PhD), Physical Therapy (DPT), Physician Assistant (MS), and Public Health (MPH) 

    Comments (-1)

  • SAT, SAT Subject Test and ACT Registration Dates

    2019-20 test and registration dates can be found here.

    Comments (-1)

  • College Credits for Dual Enrollment

    Seniors - College credits earned through dual enrollment with any college or university or earned any other way whiile in high school will not appear on your high school transcript, which includes only high school credits.  If you want your intended college to be informed of any college credits earned, you must contact the college through which the credits were earned and request that they send a transcript to your intended college.  MVCC transcripts can be requested at



    Comments (-1)

Contact Information