The purpose of the New York Mills Marauder Athletic Booster Club is:
1. To support and promote all formal sports activities of the New York Mills Junior-Senior High School Athletic programs.
2. To encourage and recognize high school achievement, sportsmanship, and character.
3. To contribute to the morale, spirit, and enthusiasm of the student body and community.
4. To provide a vehicle for positive involvement by the community with the school and athletic teams.
5. To assist in the area of the sporting event promotion, publicity, and athletic program development.
6. To develop an organization with an active and involved membership that is concerned with the total athletic program and all of its participants.
Marauder Athletic Booster Club
Visit us on Facebook to stay up-to-date on weekly sports schedules, pictures from games, upcoming meeting and any information regarding sports at New York Mills.
For more information or to join, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our meetings are the first Wednesday of each month at 6:30 p.m. in the Jr-Sr. High School Library.